toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Pocahontas Deputy Makes the Gazette Blog

I was reading in the paper where the sheriff of Pocahontas County had a deputy with five felonies and he suspended him without pay. I am in complete shock and disbelief that he didn't suspend him with pay for about a year or so, so he could have a vacation.

------------------------------------------------

Note: This should have read "was charged with five felonies." But it is interesting that the deputy managed to pull down several hundred dollars of pay before he was arrested.

Not if history repeats itself the deputy will get backpay at three times his regular rate and be allowed to go to another county and serve as a deputy.

Of course, we don't believe that he will ever see a day of jail because we heard that the public officials are doing their darnest to set him free.

You see it looks kinda bad when your public officials are arrested for counterfeiting. It's kinda of embarrassing. Our course, if you checked you would find that these crimes are kids stuff compared to what some of the other police officers in Pocahontas County have done!

Re: Pocahontas Deputy Makes the Gazette Blog

What will happen to the case's the Wilfong was involved in? Will his word be worth a ****? Will he still have to show up in court if it was his name on a warrant?
It really makes me wonder what the hell that "boy" was thinking when he pulled a stunt like he did. It show's that a Farmer is all that he was ever ment to be. His Mommie always made sure she knew what he was doing. I would have thought that she would have stoped him from such a stupid thing.
So is the all mighty Sheriff feeling pitty for him because he's young and stupid or is he going to through the book at he like he's doing to everyone else that he thinks is sleeping on the wrong side of the bed.

Re: Pocahontas Deputy Makes the Gazette Blog

David is trying to let him off the hook but apparently hasn't found a way yet!

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!